Thursday, December 29, 2016

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer



Im Really Starting To Become A Huge Fan Of InstaNatural Products Including This Moisturizer. I Love The All Natural Ingredients And That The Product Does What It Says It Does. 

Upon Receiving I Had To Pump It Multiple Times To Get The Moisturizer Out. Once I Did I Applied After Using The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum. I Use Twice A Day Both Morning And Night. 

I Love That It Goes On Easy And Dries Fast. I Also Love That It Doesn't Irritate My Skin Because I Tend To Have Sensitive Skin. No Rash Or Redness Which Is Really Great. Over All A Terrific Product And I'm Glad I Tried It Out. Really Reduces My Acne Scars And Makes My Skin Glow. Happy Happy!!

To check out this product or other InstaNatural products, click the link below and see for yourself. 👇👇😃😃


No comments:

Post a Comment