Thursday, February 15, 2018

36 Thank You Cards W/Gold Text


About The Product:

* 6 Unique Designs Thank you Cards with Gold Color(Pantone 871)
* 36 Thank You Note Cards Blanc on other side
Including 36 White Self Glued Envelopes
* Quality: Personalized Note Cards printed on 300 gsm paper card stock
* Dimensions: 4 x 6 inches each Thank You Greetings Cards


My Review:


These are really awesome Thank You Cards for the price. You can find these on Amazon for $12.87 with prime shipping. Right now you can instantly get a coupon off for an extra 10%. A really great deal!!! I love that you get 36 cards with included white envelopes. I also like that there are 6 different unique designs in the set, all gold texted. These are very durable with almost a glossy finish. It has a blank back to add your own special note.

These are obviously perfect for Housewarming, Holiday, and Wedding Thank You's. But also for store owners. I myself, will be using these for my customers. I have an online store and I always like to leave a note thanking the customer for their purchase. These are a great way to thank my customer in a professional and unique manner. Would definitely purchase again as well as look at the companies other products.

If you would like to read other reviews, find out more information, or to order your own set. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below!!! Definitely worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment