Monday, February 26, 2018

HealthyFinds.Com


If you are all about all natural products then this is a site you definitely need to check out ASAP!!! Healthyfinds is a website that gives your multiple, hand selected stores that only sell all natural items. This includes: baby items, vitamins, food, makeup, lotions, hair care, hot sauces, and so much more. 

For only $7 a month, you get access to tons of items, free giftcards, giveaways, samples, and more. Tons of shops to choose from and tons of items. I personally purchased from a makeup company listed, called Rejuva Minerals. Has all natural makeup and makeup accessories. I purchased a foundation and I must say I absolutely love it. Another one of my favorites is Greenes Gourmet Hot Sauces. Different flavors to choose from as well as spice. Very inexpensive and is absolutely delicious.


This is definitely at least worth a look. These are handpicked shops that you will not be disappointed in. And again, you get free giftcards!!!! To check it out for yourself, read more information, or to subscribe. Hit the link I have provided down below. It is definitely worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment