Sunday, February 11, 2018

Oyangs Slippers


I was definitely in the market for a pair of around the house slippers. Mine have finally fallen apart after years and years of wear. I came across these Oyangs Slippers, saw the price was awesome, and the design was cute. I decided to give it a shot and test my luck.

I have to say they fit like a glove. I have no issues with losing the slippers while I walk and my heel doesn't go over the edge. Automatic plus in my book. I also love how comfortable and soft they are. It's like my feet are floating on a cloud. I love them so much I dredd taking them off and having to put my work shoes on lol. I would definitely buy this again but maybe in a different color.



The only con I have, is that I noticed the top part of the slipper is starting to crease. That's normally something that happens after a year of wearing them and these are showing after only one day. I still like them over all and will continue to wear them to see how long they will last.

If you would like to order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more detailed information from the company. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment