Sunday, February 11, 2018

Multi-pattern Funny Cat Chaser Toy LED Light Interactive Chase Cat Toys


I really do sincerely, Love this gadget. I originally decided to purchase this Cat Chaser because of the price. Once I received it in the mail and tested it out for myself, I decided, I made a good decision and this inexpensive gizmo definitely proved that I did.



I really like over all, that it is rechargeable. I can not tell you how many of those cheap ones you find at the check out I have gone thru during the 5 years I have owned my cat. It comes with its on USB cord so don't you worry about having to buy extra items. It also comes with a sleek metal carrying case for easy storage.



This also has a lot of features which are pretty neat. If you push the switch to the second click, you have a very vibrant LED flashlight. If you switch it to the first click, you get your laser beam. What also sets this aside from other cat chasers, is that you don't have to just use the boring dot. You also can switch it to a butterfly, thumbs up, happy face, alien spaceship, or a flower. Really cool idea to have changing pictures. It doesn't seem to make my cat anymore excited but I got amusement out of it haha.



I also found that this is not just for cats, but also dogs to. If you look in the pictures, It shows my cat Biscuit trying to catch the laser dot. Well when I went to do the video review, I couldn't find her, so I instead was going to do a open box review. As I was switching it to the laser beam, my 2 dogs, Nova and Krueger, noticed the dot and started to chase it around the dinning room. (see video above)



So pretty much, over all I really like, NO, Love, this cat chaser. I would definitely recommend to anyone with not just cats but dogs as well. If you would like to see other reviews, find out more details, or to purchase your own. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment