Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Professional Hair Dryer With Anti-Frizz Ionic


I am very particular when it comes to hair care and products. I don't tend to use hair dryers because I have very curly and frizzy hair which tends to pouf out after using a blow dryer. What initially made me want to try out this Professional Hair Dryer was the Anti-Frizz Ionic feature. I wanted to see if the product did what it says it's going to do. It was also an affordable price so I thought, why not?



The package came in a lovely gift box like feature. Came with the blow dryer, instructions, and 2 clips. One clip for wide and the other to concentrate. It has 3 heat levels and 2 speeds. What I really like is the removable hair filter for easy cleaning. I thought that was a really unique feature that most other hair dryers do not have. 



After a shower I decided to try out the blow dryer and see how well it did with my hair. I attached the concentrate nose and choose speed 1 and the mid heat level. I discovered that it dries my hair very fast which is great for time management. I noticed my hair became straight with very little fly aways that frizzed out or went out of control. It was a nice over all experience. I didn't even have to put a lot of hair product in my hair to keep it still. Just a few sprays of hair spray and that was it. 

Over all I'm quite impressed with this hair dryer and would definitely recommend to others. If I have any future problems I will update my review but I doubt I will. To order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment