Friday, February 9, 2018

Riwbox Foldable Headphones


I'm always in the market for some good quality headphones. I came across these foldable headphones by Riwbox on Amazon. They were decently priced and had a few good reviews so I thought I would give it a go and see how they were for myself.



Upon receiving the item, I noticed a very detailed and eye catching box. Had all the important information I needed to know and to me, would really stand out if I was browsing aisles at my local store. I opened it up and found a plastic see thru baggie with the jack and instructions. As well as a leather like drawstring pouch that held the foldable headphones. I think the pouch is a nice touch because these are over the ear headphones so they obviously don't fit in pockets like my ear bud versions lol. The pouch seems very durable and fits perfectly in my purses as well as gym bag.



The headphones themselves show a really great blue (also comes in other colors). The headphones easily slide into set mode as well as back down to storage mode. There are adjusters on the band to fit your personal head size. The muffs are super soft and comfortably rest on my ears without any problems.



The jack easily fits into most music items such as laptops, mp3 players, iPods, smartphones, etc. It has a built in HD microphone. Also has volume controls, pause and play buttons, next song button, and answer call. The call quality is great. I have yet to receive any lag or dropped calls. I can easily speak clearly into the microphone without any problems. The sound quality is actually really great as well. Although these aren't noise cancelling headphones, they come pretty close.



Over all I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend these Riwbox Foldable Headphones. The price, quality, and design are superb. If I have any problems in the future I will update my review. Until then, please check them out for yourself by clicking the Amazon link I have provided down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment