Monday, April 23, 2018

5D DIY Diamond Painting- Decoration By Number Kits Cross Stitch DIY


This 5D Diamond painting is so different than my other ones. Yes it is full cover with the diamonds. But instead of a see through film it has a white paper on top. You have to lift to see and then recover. It also came with a piece of paper with the picture and the list of color numbers with the amount of gems!!! I love that feature!!! Also came with the standard pen, tweezers, glue and dish. In the first picture you can see the piece of paper I was in reference too. Like number 2 is symbol is M and drill number is 310 and the quantity is 2407! So neat!!!


I never tried this before and I am not a artist in any way. I mostly make stick figures when I draw ,but I wanted to make something for my home. I like how the diamonds was so put together in numbered packs so it literally a color by numbers. The canvas is numbered and so is the diamonds. The canvas is standard size so I can find a frame for it after I am done. As I am working on it i notice it looks kind of like when you look at quits how from a far you see only the colors it only when you are near that you notice it not a regular painting. I feel like I am going to make one for a friend since it so easy to use. I am already halfway done and it looks great. I would recommend it to anybody who always wanted to be a artist.


To order your own DIY Diamond Painting, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon Link to the product page that I have provided down below!! Definitely worth it to at least check it out because I'm sure you will not be disappointed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment