Thursday, April 19, 2018

PetTastic Adjustable Dog Collar


If your a dog lover like I am, then most likely, your looking for durable and high quality pet products that last. I have a husky named Luna. She's my world and my favorite fur minion. She is very well trained and loves to run like most huskies. HOWEVER, if she happens to get loose of the leash, ZOOMMMMMM she's gone lol. All training goes out the window and she runs until the sun goes down haha. 


I have gone thru several dog collars because they don't last or are cheaply made, which in return, results in Luna racing for the hills. PetTastic was a experiment that blew me away. You can choose many and I mean MANY, different colors, designs, and themes. There are also multiple sizes to fit little, medium, and large dogs. No dog is left out or left behind. They are also at an amazing price that you can't beat considering all the features.


These dog collars by PetTastic are actually very durable. Strong enough to hold when Luna tries to race away. It has a break away strap but is tough enough to withstand pulling. The actual collar is very high quality and durable which is great because I can rely on this collar to last for a few years. More importantly, it fits comfortably around Luna's neck without it being to loose or to tight. Not to mention it looks darn cute on her lol!!



If you would like to read more information on PetTastic's Adjustable Dog Collar, read other reviews, or to purchase your own. Click the Amazon Link I have provided down below which will take you directly to their page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment