Thursday, April 19, 2018

RORAIMA Light Weight Backpacking Reclining/Lounging Camping Folding Chair


This is by far the coolest camping chair I have ever owned. What sets this apart from other chairs is the awesome reclining feature. I have never known a camping chair to be reclinable which is probably not a word but I'm going to use it haha.

The chair is literally ready to use right out of packaging, no assembly required. It's packed in a matching blue waterproof carrying case. Easy for travel or for storage. The chair pops out just like any other camping chair so it's easy peasy. This also comes with a re-attachable pillow. It has velcro on the chair as well as the pillow to take on and off when needed. I thought that was a really cool added item to have. The chair as shown above in the picture has 2 cup holders with a mesh pouch on the side for storage. The chair as you can see has mesh on the inside with waterproof fabric everywhere else. A really cool chair and this is by far my favorite and I will not share with my husband haha.

The chair is a bit confusing at first to recline when reading the instructions, however once I sat down it clicked in my mind and was easy to do after that. When you want to recline the chair, make sure the arm rests are all the way at the bottom, (watch video for example). Then while pressing firmly down with your body while feet are planted on ground (haha don't tip) and you head against the head rest. Push back to desired recline level. I was surprised to find out how far back it actually goes. Very impressive. To put back to a normal chair, simply sit back up while bringing the head rest with you. Make sure to put the arm rests back up into position or the next person to sit in it will be flying backwards (haha just ask my husband). I also love that this is light weight and takes seconds to pack up. Makes traveling and camping so much easier. Over all very pleased and will be purchasing more since they are so affordable.

To read other reviews, find out more information, or to order your own chair. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment