Monday, April 23, 2018

Solar Light LED For Outdoors


Spring is here and summer is quickly approaching. That means everybody, including myself, is on the look out for outdoor garden and patio items. A popular item has always been the solar powered pathway/garden lights. Recently I acquired this Solar 8 LED light from Mystery. This is an unknown company and I thought I would give them a try. 



At the very top you can watch my open box review. As for my written review for this specific item, it's kind of ehhhh. For $9.99 you get 1 individual Solar Light. It comes in a very bland packaging box. When opening to take the items out, I noticed it was wrapped in a chinese newspaper perhaps. Very weird and not very professional for a company trying to get it's product out there. 


The light actually worked right out of the box. There are 8 LED lights as described in a circle. They are actually very bright. There is a button on the back that controls the on/off button as well as a flash feature. The stake part is kind of flimsy. Easy to put together however and only takes seconds.


I feel the price is somewhat steep for only a single light. So keep in mind if you want to use these for pathways or gardens, you will be paying anywhere between $50-$100 depending on how many lights you need. I feel the company should probably offer a discounted bulk order. 


My over all experience with this product is just blahhh. It's okay and does as it describes. However, only being single, and not quite durable are the turn offs for me. I would use this as a back up. If you would like to find out more information, read other reviews, or to purchase your own. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment