Friday, April 20, 2018

Sunnydaze Outdoor Solar Garden Landscape/Pathway Lights


Sunnydaze Outdoor Solar Garden Landscape/Pathway Lights comes in a set of 6. They have stainless steel bottoms which are actually really durable considering how skinny the lights are. Supposedly the battery should last about 18 months. I just got these so I don't know necessarily if that's true but since they're solar powered, that should be a true statement.



Make sure to find a place in the yard where it will get direct sunlight or a majority of sunlight through out the day so they power up at night. Make sure switch is set to on at the bottom of the solar panel. 


Now the stainless steel bottoms and the top where the solar panel is very durable. However, if you watch the video I made above, the plastic part is very flimsy and chips easily. I even had a few of the plastic parts chipped right out of the box. Since they are supposed to be for outdoors, I don't see them lasting very long. I'm going to wait and see how it goes after a few weeks and then re-post my review if anything different happens.


If you would like to find out more information, read other reviews, or to purchase your own set of Sunnydaze Outdoor Solar Lights. Click the Amazon link down below I have provided.





No comments:

Post a Comment