Monday, April 23, 2018

My Lovely Candles Vanilla Soy


If you're looking for all natural, organic products, specifically candles. Look no further. My Lovely Candles is a new company that specializes in Natural Organic 100% Soy candles. They come in many scents. I decided to try out vanilla because to me it's a safe scent lol!!


Upon arrival, I noticed this cute little gift box. I opened it up to see a lovely note, and the candle. I really love this look because it makes it look personalized by the company, adding their own little touch. 


The candle comes in a 7 oz metal tin. Label is personalized by the company. Very cute and decorative. Upon opening the lid to the candle, I noticed right away you could smell the vanilla. Very rich yet inviting. A great scent to add to any home. Almost like sugar cookies. Burns slowly but illuminates the house in a fresh vanilla scent. 


I really recommend these candles by all means. I'm also willing to purchase other scents and see how well I like them. If you would like to purchase your own My Lovely Candles, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link down below I have provided. Definitely do so, it's totally worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment