Friday, August 11, 2017

48 3D Nail Decor Set



I was sooooooooo excited to receive this in the mail. I couldn't wait to start experimenting with nail decor ideas lol. I found a bunch of youtube videos with different styles and ways to help me out. The price is really good for the high quality you get with this set.



It has 48 different colors of mini vial nail decorations. Many different designs and textures which is great because the nail possibilities are endless. Has glitter, confetti, powders, rhinestones, etc. I love that they come in little mini vials. They are super easy to open and you can actually reuse them when they become empty. They fit really snug in the black storage case that is provided with the set. Great to take on the go to slumber parties or salon days!! I also really love that you can also use this for arts and crafts.Easy to apply and looks fantastic.

Since the price is so great and the products exceeded my expectations, I will be purchasing more for friends as well as myself to stock up lol. Really great gift idea. To purchase your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.
You won't be sorry you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment