Thursday, August 24, 2017

Fitness Tracker w/Bonus Band



Exactly as described! I am a summer camp counselor and I really wanted something that wasn't too expensive (because things don't last when you're working with kids!!) and that would give me the time and keep track of my steps for the day. This does exactly that and the app is super awesome - keeps track of my day and my week, allows me to set goals, and it syncs with the iPhone health app, which is pretty cool!

The customer service with this company is top notch! They had sent an email when my product was shipped letting me know to contact them if I had any issues.

Although I've only had this Fitness Tracker two weeks, I must give this product 5 stars. It's amazing that such a compact, affordable product can provide so much valuable information: steps taken, hours slept, time active, miles walked, calories burned - and, it's also a watch with date and time. Although I was afraid that it would require too much technical prowess, or that it would depress me by recording how little I walked and slept, I've found it instead to be simple, reassuring and motivating.




The waterproof is a definite plus since we do a lot of water activities and I haven't had any problems with it since I received it a couple of weeks ago. Overall, I definitely recommend this product - great price and great quality!

To find out more product information, check out other reviews, or to purchase a Fitness Tracker for yourself. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment