Friday, August 4, 2017

Customized Going Away/Long Distance Wood Plaque (60% off DISCOUNT INSIDE)



Heartful Home has definitely is on top when it comes to long distance relationships/ going away gifts. They make everything handmade and customize to really give you a great gift for your loved ones.
I'm a military wife, so being in the military, I tend to move a lot. I'm originally from Pennsylvania which is where the rest of my family lives. I haven't been able to see them in years but I do talk to them. I recently moved to New York which is only 5hrs away from Pennsylvania so I try to visit as much as I can. When I came across Heartful Home's items, I instantly thought this would make a great gift for my mommy.

Their site on Amazon is super easy to use. It gives you multiple options to customize your very own Plaque. You can choose the size: Small, Medium, and Large. You can choose different pattern backgrounds (as you can see hearts are mine). You can choose the over all background color. You tell them which states you want and if you want names (as shown in mine, it shows my mom in Pennsylvania and Jamie (me) in New York). You can also choose one of their quotes for the plaque or tell them your own quote. This is a really really great gift idea and such a thoughtful and loving one at that.



When I received mine in the mail I was instantly satisfied. The wood frame is very well done. The states and names were correct. Loved the "Home is where Mom is" quote. It also has a hanger on the back so you can decorate your wall right out of the package. Whats really great, is I placed my order and within a week I received my purchase. My mom doesn't know I got this for her yet but I'm putting it in the mail as soon as I'm done with this review. I just know she is going to like it and post on all her social media to show her friends.

To order your own or check it out for yourself. Go To Amazon and search "going away gifts heartful home" Use discount code: LDR60off at checkout to get 60% your purchase. Valid thru 8/15/17
Totally worth it in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment