Friday, August 4, 2017

iMustech Set of 12 Gel Pens



iMustech Set of Gel Pens are one of the best gel pens for detailed art work. I was surprised at how well they glide across the paper. The reason I bought them were because of how affordable they were. I didn't expect them to actually be of high quality. I was reading other verified reviews on Amazon about them and kind of had my doubts. There were a lot of good reviews but a lot of bad ones as well. I took my chances and decided to check it out for myself.



You get a set of 12 assorted color gel pens. They have a little sparkle to them but not to overpowering. Just enough to give it a more bolder look. I really love the neon like colors. In some of the Amazon reviews they talked about how some of the pens didn't work. I had the same problem and it was mostly with the lighter colored ones like yellow and the lime green. It's a simple fix. Either shake the pen or open it up and blow into the tube. Once I did that, they worked perfectly fine with no problems. The pens have a diamond shaped head so as to give it a more vibrant and fine line. I would recommend these for arts and crafts. Like making greeting cards or doing detailed art work.



Over all I'm quite satisfied and would definitely buy again once the ink runs out in these. If you would like to purchase your own, read other verified reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment