Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Zoganic FruitZip Drink Mix


Zoganic FruitZip has to be my new favorite on the go, go to drink lol. Zoganic Fruitzip has so many great ingredients, benefits, and most importantly, great tasting products. I received 3 different flavors to try. Orange, Pineapple, and Coconut. They are very easy to make and takes less than seconds. Just add one packet to an 8 oz cup and add 6-8 oz of filtered water. Stir well to dissolve and enjoy. I love to do it this way when I'm running late for work and I'm on the go. Simple and takes seconds. I also love to add these Zoganic Fruitzip packets to my protein shakes. It gives my a shake an extra healthy boost and adds great flavoring. 

Each Zoganic Fruitzip packet flavoring does its own benefit for your body. 
1. Coconut- Is great for energy. Has a hint of Green Tea and provides electrolytes, Vitamin B, Calcium, and Magnesium to build stamina and give a boost of energy.
2. Pineapple-  Has a light Papaya flair. Helps to relieve acid reflux, boost energy, and aid digestion. Helps balance digestive tract. This happens to be one of my favorite flavors.
3. Orange- Is for Immune Support. Vitamin C, Amla Guava, Rose Hips, Organic Juice Powder and Elderberry all help to support and break down bacteria in the gut.



I take one packet once per day, usually at night on my way to work (I work overnight).  I love the flavors especially Pineapple and Orange so it's not hard to drink or get down. They are 100% vegetarian, gluten- free, and have no dairy, eggs, or animal products. Being a vegetarian, this really makes me happy and I totally support this company and their products.

Over all, I'm glad I came across Zoganic Fruitzips because it definitely has changed my opinions on the products I have been using. I'm definitely making the switch today and highly recommend these. They are also a really great price as well especially if you buy in bulk.  If you would like to check out the website and order your own, click the link I have provided down below. It's totally worth it.

Also follow them @DrinkZoganic on Instagram

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Try Risk Free at www.Zoganic.com/Digestion



No comments:

Post a Comment