Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard


As shown in the video above, this Foldable Blueooth Keyboard is an awesome gift to not only yourself but also friends and families. The set includes: The Keyboard, instructions, and a USB cord to charge. Whats great about this keyboard, is that it syncs to any bluetooth capable device including Androids, Galaxies, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, etc.

It's super easy to connect but if you need help, like I said earlier, there are instructions to help you out. Simple make sure the keyboard is on but switching the button over on the front of the keyboard. Hit the connect button. When you hit the connect button, make sure whatever your connecting it to, it is noticeable and the bluetooth is on. It should sync almost automatically. Save it for future use so you don't have to keep connecting and searching.

I have had several other keyboards in the past that are bluetooth capable, however, what separates this keyboard from others, is the fact that it is foldable. The foldable part is what I personally wanted to check out about this keyboard. As shown in the video, when it's folded, it's the size of my Galaxy S7 phone. That makes it convenient to store in my pocket or purse and take with me where ever I go. Really cool feature. The keyboard is light weight and works up to 10 m away which is about 33ft away. It says the play time on it is up to 45 hrs. Haven't tested that out yet but I'll update when I do. I do know I was doing reviews for about 3hrs and it lasted that entire time so I can imagine it would probably go longer. The typing is very smooth and the connection doesn't lag at all which is great. 

Over all I must say that I am both impressed and pleased with my purchase. It's also affordable to so this would make an awesome gift for others. If you would like to purchase your own, find out more details or read other reviews, click the provided Amazon link I have provided down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment