Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lasten Storage Box



I didn't really think this would come in handy when I first got the Lasten Storage Box, but I was actually quite surprised at how convenient this box really is. It has so many uses its endless. You can use this box for jewelry, daily pills, tools, crafts, small toys, etc. I noticed a lot of people using it for crafts and tools as well as jewelry. I already have a jewelry organizer so I really thought about what I would use this for. Then it dawned on me. My cake decorating tips are all over the place in my drawer. This would be perfect organization item!!!



Whats really awesome over all about this product, is that it has 36 Grids with removable sliders to make the slots bigger. They easily slide out and right back in. Definitely love this feature since my cake tips are all different sizes. The over all box is made of a durable plastic. I have dropped it on the ground twice now thanks to my cats, lol, and it has yet to break or even chip. The box has 2 snap on latches to secure items inside. When I first received the Lasten Storage box, I was surprised at how big it actually was. I was thinking it was going to be this small sized box and I was surprised at how big it actually was. The box is 10.8" x 7.3" x 1.8". So again, a lot bigger than expected but I'm so pleased.


Over all I'm quite pleased and will be purchasing more to organize my tool box and quite possibly my arts and crafts. It's at such an affordable price and very durable that it's totally worth it. To order your own, read other verified reviews, or to find out more details. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment