Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Koki Outdoors Hammock


I have always loved lounging in the backyard and reading a book or just being lazy and taking a nap. Hammocks have always been a crucial item for me to lounge about however I have always owned the old school ones with all the holes and the white rope. The ones that easily make you fly off them and onto the ground with a simple movement haha. So I started to notice the new hammock rage all of a sudden. Everywhere I looked I saw these cloth hammocks that were more durable than the old school one my mom gave me to have haha. 

I started my journey of research and came across the Koki Outdoors Double Hammock. Upon reading the description and the verified reviews I decided on this one to try out and see if I like it. The price is steep I thought, but then again if it's durable and has great benefits than I suppose it's worth it. Plus, worse comes to worse, if it was terrible I would just get a refund.

I noticed there were a lot of colors to choose from. I decided on the blue and red. It's uni sex so I don't have to hear my husband complain it's to girly haha. It comes with a convenient storage/travel bag so its ready to go if decide to stop lounging in the back yard and lounge in the forest for camping. It's a massive 10 ft long and 6.5 ft wide holding 2 people up to 400 Ibs. It also comes with tree straps and steel carabiners. It's easy to set up and takes minutes. Made of the highest quality parachute nylon and has a genius anti slip design so I stay in the hammock without landing on my butt lol. It's also weather resistant and can be washed with cold water.



I love the size and how durable it is. It's a really great quality product and I definitely trust it. I will definitely using this for years to come whether it be in my backyard, for camping, at the beach, or the park. Really glad I came across Koki Outdoors Double Hammock. I will definitely be recommending to my family and friends. Who knows, they might even get one for a b-day gift. I know I will definitely be purchasing another one so I don't have to share with my husband any more lol.

To order your own, read other reviews, or to find out more information. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below. I assure you, it's totally worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment