Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dead Sea Minerals Facial Hydrating Cream


Dead Sea Minerals Facial Hydrating Cream 


I don't normally use facial masks because I have the driest skin known to man LOL. When i say that I mean, my face burns or turns red for most facial products unless its a peel mask or a wash off clay mask. With that being said I came across this product. I noticed that a lot of people had good things to say about Dead Sea Minerals. So i thought, what the Hey, I'll try it out.

Pros:
1. Has Vitamin E and C
2. Rose Hip Oil
3. Hydrates skin (Which is a plus for me)
4. No redness or burns on my face (very gentle)
5. Smells delightful

Cons:
I have none. Normally the con is price, but for this productI believe its worth the price.

Over all the product is satisfactory to my skin and I will be continuing to order this.

Disclaimer: I recieved this for free to review for my unbiased opinion and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment