Tuesday, May 3, 2016

GoPro Chocolate Protein Shakes


GoPro Chocolate Protein Shakes 

I received this at a discounted price for my unbiased opinion and review.

I must say I didnt know what to expect when I got this. I thought it would be just another protein shake that tasted like gym socks.I realize that this specific product is for kids and teens but I felt the need tk try it myself.

I must say this is a protein shake I actually like. Cookies and Cream isnt bad but I have to say Chocolate is my family's favorite. My whole household is constantly on the go. Whether it be work, school, or sports. We don't always eat properly especially in the morning. We normal grab a donut or poptart, anything thats easy to grab and go. 

Since ordering the GoPro Shakes we have been using this instead of unhealthy foods. It inly takes seconds to make. The package says just add milk. But my family puts it in the blender and adds ice cubes and milk. Turning it into a sort of protein shake. Its very flavorful, easy to get down and a way more healthier alternative. 

Our moods are great, and we get a lot of energy thru out the day to do what we need to do. It also some what surpresses appetite so your not constantly snacking. I really like this product and will be trying other skinny jane items as well

To get your own or to check out other skinny jane products. Click the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment