Sunday, May 29, 2016

Nutri Maqui Fruit Dietary Supplement




This Nutri Maqui drink is a blend of;
maqui berry, blackberry, elderberry, raspberry, acai, pomegranate, grape seed extract.

The ingredient consists of;
Filtered water, Agave nectar, potassium sorbate.

For the drink itself it taste very good and exceeding my expectation for a supplement drink.
The ingredient doesn't contain a long list of weird chemicals which already gave me a good impression of this supplement drink.

This supplement drink doesn't seem to be mainstream which to me is something worth a try because I don't like anything involving chemicals and weird drugs. I like that "agave nectar" is used instead of sugar OR sweeteners. This is a wise choice because agave nectar is a natural sugar and not too expensive compare to honey, etc.
The drink does NOT use artificial colors and flavors which is a huge relief for me. It is free of dairy and other common allergens, thus suitable for vegans.
As for the taste, it is pretty concentrated. The flavor is intense and tarty. Color is a dark purple.

the bottle does say 32 servings and that adults should take 1 oz per day. That is 1 full cap per day that will last 32 days. 

The products and the information provided about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.  The information provided on this site, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.

I have received a reduced price for the Nutri Maqui for testing/reviewing purposes. My review is honest and from my own experience. I do not promise a good rating. I am not affiliated with this company nor compensated in any way. Thank you for reading and I hope this review will help you in your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment