Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hohenstein - Historical Romance Novel


I do not normally like romance novels. I find them boring. I am a reader though and I find the need to give every book I come in contact with a try because you never know when its going to surprise you. 

This book is one of them. I love that the writing is so descriptive that you leave the world of computers and cellphones to a time where life was simplier and more person to person. The Era Im thinking is in the 1920s. Time when you had to really hold your self off for that perfect kiss. When you get to know someone. A time when hardworking individuals actually did laboring work.

The books only downfall is that is starts out slow, but hang in there, because it does get enticing to then point where you dont want to put it down but you have work in a few hours.

I absolutely loved the scenes, the characters and the thrill of finally getting that first kiss. This is by far a must read and will recommend it to any reader out there.

Disclaimer: I recieved this for free to read in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review 

No comments:

Post a Comment