Sunday, May 1, 2016

Wine Eccentric


Wine Eccentric 

This is the perfect gift for anyone that is a wine enthusiast. Very beautifully made and crafted.
Love the storing case. Its quite elegant. Very easy to store, light weight, and portable.

I didn't believe that it fit every wine bottle, so I tested the theory. I got different brands that I loved and it fit perfectly with no spillage. The only spillage you see is a few slight drops when you take it off the bottle. If thats the only con to this product, then Im okay with that.
Its also very easy to clean, a simple run thru the sink with soap and its ready to use again.
I was also impressed that it totally smoothed and actually made my wine taste better. Im no wine expert, but I do enjoy a glass every now and then, and this product enhanced the features.
The customer service was really excellent ad well. Any question or concern I had, they answered promptly in a matter of hours. A company that treats their customers exceedingly well, is an A+ in my book.

I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion which I have given. I always read what the reviews are on a product before I buy it so I take this opportunity very seriously. This is truly a fantastic set that will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment