Monday, May 23, 2016

ProtoStar Book 1 of Star Crossed Series



        I had my doubts about this book, but this was.  actually a very fun and imaginitive read. Creative read with characters that really have memorable charisma.

         William sent to destroy the the Star Child On earth, Sydney. Finds love in a girl that he was ment to kill. The romantic bond between these two are oddly magical. 

        Characters are likeable with many twists and turns. Quite an intense read that I read cover to cover in just a day. Highly recommend any book lover to check this novel out. It is YA, but it was still entertaining for me and I loved it. Can't wait to check out Book 2.

        Disclaimer: I received this book  for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment