Saturday, June 24, 2017

10 Pack of Paper Lanterns W/LED Lights


This is by far the best thing I have purchased in awhile!!! I absolutely love these. I'm currently in the process of moving, so I have provided sample pictures, however once I officially move, I will add pictures of these lanterns and how I incorporated them in my house decor.

This pack comes with 10 white lanterns, 10 (Red, green, blue) lights, 10 white lights, 20 spare battery sets of 3 and instructions. It's fairly easy to set up but if you need more help use the instructions. When first setting up the lights, make sure to get rid of the small white piece seperating the battery to the power. (The company already gives you batteries in the lights, so your good to use them right out of the packaging). These are great for weddings, parties or home decor. Add a really cool esthetic to your surroundings.



The RGB (Red, Green, Blue) lights rotate between the 2 and flash. Very cool disco like effect. The white lights give off a soothing and relaxing feel. The light bulbs easily hang from the lantern hook. The only thing thats missing is yarn or string. You will need that in order to hang but other than that, this package is worth the price. There of great quality, fun decor, and doesn't break the wallet. Definetly pleased for sure and would highly recommend these.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment