Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Galaxy S8 Phone Case


I'm really impressed with the over all quality and durability of this case. My husband recently upgraded to the Galaxy S8 Plus and of course, our number one priority was to get a good case to protect his phone, especially since he's military. I came across this S8 Plus case and liked the over all features so I decided to purchase.

What I like about the case is that it protects every inch of the phone (except the screen, you will still need to purchase a screen protector). The back and sides are completely covered and protected. All side buttons and speaker still work. Another great feature, is the case has a pull out stand. You can watch videos while having your phone propped up without having to hold it. Easy to get in and out. Another cool feature is the case comes with a belt attatchment. The inside has felt as to protect your screen. Easily accessible to hook on your belt or belt loop.

Over all satisfied and will update if I see any cons. So far however, everything is working out nicely. Very pleased.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment