Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Blackhead Peel Off Mask



I don't have an excess amount of black heads but decided to try this on the pesky ones around my nose and chin that washing and scrubbing seems to never completely get rid of.

I can see this product lasting for many applications as it doesn't take much to apply an even layer. It says to let dry 20-30 minutes honestly I was dreading the wait time but found it doesn't take that long to fully dry and you need to apply it rather fast or it dries making application difficult . It's rewarding and fun pulling the mask off, your skin glows and seeing your once clogged pores super CLEAN! You can tell immediately your skin is vibrant and free of dead skin and gunk. I was worried since I have very sensitive skin that it'd leave my skin inflamed, sore and dry but it did just the opposite. Definitely look forward too my pores being in need of a deep clean so I can do this facial again.


1 Clean face gently. Open pores with warm tower on desired area for 3-5 minutes
2 Apply an even layer on desired areas(avoid eyes, eyebrow, lips). The appropriate thickness is required to cover your skin
3 Wait 15-30 minutes for the mask dried. The dry time depends on the thickness of the mask layer that applied
4 Tone the area with rose hydrosol so as to tighten and calm the skin

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment