Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Foundation Blender Sponges Set of 6


I ordered the Makeup Sponges, KAMOTA 6 Pieces Foundation Makeup Sponge Blender Flawless Beauty Sponge for Liquid Creams and Powders - Multi Color and Saving Money Makeup Sponge Set. I got this set for my Grand Daughter. She said that it works great. She said that they allow her to use less make up and blend so you can not tell that there is different colors. She said that the shape is perfect because there is always the right part for the spot on her face that she is working on.

They offer a “100% money back guarantee for any dissatisfaction” which shows that they stand behind their product. That means a lot to me and makes me assured about buying the product.

I am so glad I ordered the Makeup Sponges, KAMOTA 6 Pieces Foundation Makeup Sponge Blender Flawless Beauty Sponge for Liquid Creams and Powders - Multi Color and Saving Money Makeup Sponge Set. 

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below

No comments:

Post a Comment