Friday, June 16, 2017

Magnifying Glass W/ 3 LED lights



I love this beautiful instrument. I always keep a magnifier right near my computer, because there's always a phone number on the back of a debit/credit card, a serial number on a device, black raised plastic lettering on black plastic, and a host of little "user manuals" written in 6pt type to conserve paper, which are impossible to read by the unaided human eye. For years now, I've had a high-quality magnifier as part of my daily go-to tools. But not a lighted one. I had those little credit-card lighted magnifiers (the kind of magnifier you keep in your wallet), but though convenient, the optics stink and the light is too dim for any benefit.

This magnifying glass is a handy little gadget to have around the house especially if you aren't near sited. What makes this so fantastic, unlike others, is that it has not 1, not 2, but 3 LED lights. The lights are super bright and light up anything your looking at. Great for the eyes since reading in the dark is bad and strains the eyes.

The magnifying glass has 2 magnifiers. 1 is 3x and the other is 45x. This requires 3 AAA batteries which are not included. I know it's a bummer but keep that in mind if you decide to purchase. Over all its a handy little gadget and fits in drawers, purses, shelves, etc. 

If you want to order your own, check out other reviews, or to get more details. Click the Amazon link down below that I have provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment