Friday, June 16, 2017

Websun Metal Bath Bomb Molds


I just started getting into making my own bath bombs because they are cheaper to make than to buy. So 1 started searching for bath bomb molds and came across Websun. I saw a lot of good verified reviews so I decided to go ahead and purchase.

I love that these are made of high quality stainless steel. They don't bend or rust and they are ment to last. I will be using the heck out of these so I need them to last a long time lol. I also love that it comes with 3 different sizes. Large 7.6cm, Medium 6.2cm, and small 5.3cm. I like to make a lot of different varieties and sizes so this set is perfect. I also love how easy it is to pop the bomb out when its done. Very simple and these molds are super easy to clean. I noticed Websun also gives instructions for regular and fizzy bombs. I love that they added those because it helps out beginners like me get a feel for doing this. I also looked up recipes on youtube as well as google. I'm gonna start experimenting with my own recipes.

Over all I'm quite pleased with these bath bomb molds. The price is affordable so I will be purchasing another box so I can make more at one time. Highly recommend!!!

To order your own, find out more details, or to read other reviews, click the Amazon link down below...


No comments:

Post a Comment