Friday, June 16, 2017

Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner



I really had my doubts about this product but I was surprised to find out it actually works. Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner is great for all hair types. I personally dye my hair a lot so it obviously tends to dry out. After using this conditioner once, I noticed my hair was smoother, silkier, and full of radiance.

I've heard a lot of great things about Argan Oil and I can see why. It really helps nourish my hair and give me a confident look. I love the ingredients as well. They include: Organic Argan, Avocado, Jojoba, Camellia Seed, Botanical Keratin, and Green Tea. All known items that really bring radiance and shine. The conditioner is also Sulfate Free and Paraben Free. The texture is thick but I was easily able to distribute it threw my hair. My hair felt softer and a lot less tangled after using this conditioner.The bottle is beautiful and the conditioner has only a light scent. I leave it in for a few minutes before washing off. I am very content with this product.

This bottle is 16.9oz and comes with a pump. I love the pump because its a lot more convenient for me personally while showering. Over all I would definetly say I recommend this product and will definetly be purchasing more. Happy customer!!

To purchase your own, see more details, or read other reviews. Click the Amazon link down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment