Friday, June 30, 2017

Remote Control Ocean Wave Project Sleep Night Light


This is a super neat gadget to have if you have trouble falling asleep without noise in the background like I do lol. It's quite affordable and doesn't break the wallet for the quality and superb durability you get. 

The kit comes with the noise machine, remote, aux cord, usb cord, and instructions. One of the things I love is the remote. When I'm relaxing, I'm lazy lol. So the remote comes in handy. It controls the volume, timer, rotate mode, flash mode, pause, play, skip forward or back, and the power.

The actual white noise machine gives off a soothing blue wave light. Has 4 different sound modes including night time, birds at the shore, rainforest effect, and birds. Whats cool about this sound machine, is that you can add a TF Card or plug in your Aux cord to listen to your own music. Definetly a great feature that I love to use.

Over all I'm very impressed and love it. So glad I made this purchase. I will probably purchase again for friends and family since it's so affordable. To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment