Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Acrylic 24 Color Paint Set



I'm totally loving this Acrylic paint set. I'm no artist. I can barely draw a stick figure so let me just throw that out there lol. However I do love doing tie dye paintings as well as painting DYI projects. So thats what I purchased this product for.



This acrylic set is super amaZZING for the price. You get 24 assorted colors in 12ml tubes. You pretty much get a rainbow of colors. The actual paint applies quite nicely. Its not lumpy or bubbly. You can easily blend colors or use alone. The colors are slightly different then the color on the tubes but not by much, so its not that big of a deal. I really recommend these and you can't beat the price.

To check it out for yourself or to order your own, click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b01m1sfph0

No comments:

Post a Comment