Friday, February 17, 2017

Tools4Wisdom Goal Planner



I put off purchasing this planner for awhile due to the cost, but pretty soon, my cheap planners just stopped being good enough. This is perfect!! It has a monthly layout as well as weekly.

The weekly pages allow me to plan my day in half hour increments. I love the priorities boxes at the bottom of each day because I am very much a list girl who needs to check things off as I go and I will never remember anything if I don't write it down. The pages are thick enough where my pens do not bleed through them. I noticed a small amount of bleeding when I used my highlighters, but not enough to bother me. This planner fits in my hand bag and it goes EVERYWHERE with me. It is my brain.

I also really like the transparent cover on the front of it to keep the planner looking nice through the year. I definitely need to add some flair to it when I get a spare moment to brighten it up a bit. I'm thinking stickers, washi tapes, etc. I am so glad I finally purchased this. It will be a yearly purchase from here on out.

To order your own or to check it out for yourself, click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HR8KFF2

No comments:

Post a Comment