Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks



My husband was skeptical when I bought these. I'd read the reviews and my Amazon community never lets me down. We did burn a couple at a time while camping but it did a great job of keeping the mosquitoes at bay. And that's saying a lot bc mosquitoes flock to me...

Usually I have to put on bug spray and light tiki torches that have citronella oil in them but the mosquitos still come around and bite me. These are the best outdoor insect repellants. when I light one of these incense sticks it repels them away very good and I don't have to use the bug spray or tiki torches. Well maybe the tiki torches because there pretty LOL. These are deet free, eco friendly, 100% natural, and non toxic. You get 25 sticks. Easy to use and last a long time. Highly recommended.

To check it out for yourself or to order your own, click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b015qmkuba


No comments:

Post a Comment