Thursday, February 2, 2017

Stainless Steel Premium All-in-one Luxury Corkscrew and Wine Stopper



My husband and I both enjoy a great chilled wine or a bottled beer every once in awhile. This corkscrew is the best for both worlds. It has a lot of great features unlike my old corkscrew and its very simple to use. Perfect to add to your kitchen gadget collection.

Key features I loved personally is:
*Its dishwasher safe or very simple to hand wash
*Made of stainless steel so it will last a lifetime without the worries of rust or corrosion.
*Eco-friendly and very stylish to add to my home bar.
*Easy to use with little to no effort, instructions listed on product
*Corkscrew is very durable and slightly heavy. (So you can use as a weapon in case of an emergency, LOL kidding)
*Corkscrew also has a built in bottle opener for beers or sodas
*Product also comes with a wine stopper to keep your left over wine fresh.

My husband and I have no complaints about this product so far. I personally enjoy all the features and for the price whats not to love. I highly recommend and am quite pleased with my purchase. Ordering more for gifts

To order your own or to get more product info, click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b01n36sw02

No comments:

Post a Comment