Thursday, February 2, 2017

Skin2Spirit Mineral Eyeshadow



I'm totally in love with Skin2Spirit products, so I did not hesitate to purchase the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow comes in a lot of amazing colors. I decided to purchase Dusty Lilac. I have green eyes, so I love using purple shades to really make my eyes pop.

The eyeshadow over all is really fantastic. I almost want to say it's the best I have ever used. The color is very bold. Easily can use it for a night out or casually like for a work day. It goes in on very smooth and is easy to blend. It stays on for a good amount of time without having to re-apply. It's also made of all natural, organic ingredients. Thats always great to me personally because my face doesn't break out.

The eyeshadow also comes in a super cute pouch, which I thought was a really neat touch. The flash on my camera kept making the eyeshadow look pink (as seen below) It did come purple so don't be fooled by the pictures I posted lol. Over all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering other colors to try out. Happy Happy


To order your own eyeshadow shade or to check it out, click the Amazon link below I have provided 🤗👇👇👇👇👇


No comments:

Post a Comment