Tuesday, February 14, 2017

NaturCute 9 Piece Cotton Bathroom Set



I ordered these thinking they were going to be a nice set for my new house. I liked the color gray and it was a great price for everything you get.

When they came in the mail, they were nicely folded with a cute ribbon wrapped around them. I thought that was a nice touch. The set comes with 2 Towels, 2 Hand Towels, A Bathmat, and 4 wash cloths. 

The towels are supposed to be cotton but they don't feel like they are. They feel very stiff and starchy, not soft at all. I had to wash them multiple times to get them slighty used so they weren't stiff. The bath mat is very thin and my floor still ends up getting soakin wet. The towels are big enough to wrap around me, but they get damp super fast so it feels like I didn't even dry off. They are very thin towels. I would say these are a nice starter set for teens or starter homes but if you have the money, buy somewhere else. 

To check it out for yourself or to see other Reviews, click the Amazon link I've provided down below 👇👇👇👇👇


No comments:

Post a Comment