Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Suave Professionals Honey Infusion Line



I have what some may call a "hot mess" of hair lol. I have very thick, curly, and frizzy hair. It takes a lot of products to tame this wild beast haha. I'm always looking for Shampoo and Conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down and keeps it hydrated. I dye my hair once a month so hydration is definitely key. Suave Honey Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner does just that. Keeps my hair hydrated, shiny, and also strengthens. The more I use, the more I notice there are less hairs in the hairbrush. The smell is also amazing. When I get out of the shower, my husband awkwardly sniffs me because he loves the smell to haha. Really love these products and will continue to buy. I did receive these items free to review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment