Thursday, February 23, 2017

Little Dutch Star Matching Dishtowels Set of 4




I was looking for a new set of dish towels, my old ones have seen better days lol. I came across these. I saw mixed reviews but I thought I would give these a chance and see for myself. The price was a little steep but I thought why not.

You get a set of 4 towels. 2 dish towels and 2 terry towels. All four have little hoops on the back for convenient hanging. The dish towels are super soft and a decent size. I like to use them around the kitchen like for hand drying or just random drying. The terry towels I love to use for drying dishes or setting dishes on to air dry. They are a good size. Very big both width and height.



I love that these are lint free. My old ones had lint from the dryer constantly sticking to them. Had to hand pick everything off which was annoying lol. These are also super absorbant with water. Super awesome since I tend to use them a lot to dry dishes like I stated earlier. They are easy to wash and maintin as well. New Hand and Dish towels should be washed before using for the first time to increase absorbency. This will improve over several washes. Do not use fabric softener because it makes the towels less absorbent.

Over all pleased with my purchase. Makes a good house warming gift. To check it out for yourself or to read other reviews, Visit the Amazon link I have provided down below 👇👇👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/Matching-Towels-Kitchen-Absorbent-Professional/dp/B01E1FFX60/ref=sr_1_64?ie=UTF8&qid=1485898481&sr=8-64&keywords=tea+towel+design

No comments:

Post a Comment