Tuesday, May 30, 2017

O.B Super Tampons



O.B Super Tampons have both pros and cons. I neither love them or hate them. I'm just kind of in the middle. I'll start with the Pros first. I love that these are convenient discreet. You can have them in your pocket or throw them in your bag and other people would never know. I also love the over all leak protection. This little guy can pack a punch from Aunt Flo even on her worst days lol. The last pro, is that there is no applicator mess or waste but it also brings me to my con. 



These aren't my favorite because they don't have an applicator. I have a hard time using these and with the applicators, its pretty much do it and go with no hassle. These O.B tampons are more of a hassle for me personally and take longer to use. The over all comfort is also lacking and it feels quite awkward and irritating. So over all considering both the pros and cons. I simply give this product, a 3/5. 

I did receive these free to review and all opinions are my own. I gave my honest opinion on how I personally felt about the product and listed reasons why. I use reviews to help me decide on purchases, so I do the same for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment