Friday, March 10, 2017

Bella Essentials Hair Cutting Set



I am constantly cutting my own hair to save money. So when I saw this kit I thought it was kind of neat and decided to check it out.

The kit comes with 2 clips. One large and one small. 2 pairs of cutting scissors. One normal and one for thickening. Checked out a few youtube videos and away I went.

The longer clip works but if you have layered hair like I do its kind of difficult. The smaller clip is great for bangs. Both clips have a leveler on them which I thought was a neat little touch. Makes it easier to tell when its even. The scissors are pretty sharp and easy to just cut and glide. Takes hair cutting to another level lol. Over all great quality and a great set to have for the family.

To orderyour own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TAWAB2

No comments:

Post a Comment