Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Color Changing Wireless Bluetooth Speaker




This is an awesome Bluetooth speaker. The moment you turn it on, the colors start to change. It also alerts you that Bluetooth is on and ready to be synced. So far it has successfully synced to all my Bluetooth media with no problems.

Comes with USB charging cord. Charges somewhat fast and the battery lasts for hours which is nice. Its small and convenient so its easy to tote around. The sound quality is okay but I wish it was a lot louder especially to show off for parties or gatherings. Over all for the price (14.99), I can't complain and am quite happy with my purchase.

To orderyour own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below I have provided 👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Changing/dp/B01IHDZRMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488187308&sr=8-1&keywords=led+bluetooth+speaker&m=A39BXQKUDFCLWW

No comments:

Post a Comment