Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hair Dance Silky Dry Shampoo



I think this is actually a really great product and I wished I had found it sooner. I love that it actually does what it advertises.

The bottle is filled with a loose white powder. Comes in a 1oz bottle. A little of it goes a long way. You don't need mounds of it for the product to work. Even if you have thick curly hair like myself. I use it in between showers. I wash my hair every other day because if I wash it daily, my hair dries out. So in between washes I use this product to keep my hair looking fresh and clean.

First I seperate my hair in sections. Apply a small amount of powder and massage in. Then I brush it out so that the powder goes on evenly. It keeps my hair soft and hydrated. This product works with dyed hair which I love because I dye my hair once a month.

Over all very pleased with this product. I will be purchasing more for my upcoming camping trip this summer. This will definitely become handy. To order your own or to see other reviews, click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015G7PPR4

No comments:

Post a Comment