Sunday, March 19, 2017

Glow Amaze Mud Masque



I truely do love this mud mask. I'm a first time mud mask user so I have nothing to compare it to. However this product is so great I don't feel the need to go out and compare.

The positives are:
The mask is made with natural ingredients. Natural ingredients mean great skincare. Easy to apply and dries fast within like 5-10mins. Less is more. It only takes a little to cover your face so this product lasts awhile. Easy to wash off. Skin feels refreshed, healthy, and hydrated. I love when a product I purchase actually works.

The only con I have is that, well, it smells like mud. Not very appealing for the nose lol but again it is a mud mask so I'm not really sure if you really can hide the scent lol.

Over all very pleased and will be an avid purchaser. Highly recommended. To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇

http://amzn.to/2aqc0to

No comments:

Post a Comment