Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Serum



I was reading other reviews and was quite confident in purchasing this product. I must say however I was a little disappointed. I really like the cream and its a great product for my skin type (I have sensitive skin). It dries quickly and goes on light. Doesn't give a heavy weighed down feeling and theres also no weird stickiness. I find this more of a lotion type product. It does hydrate my skin but I have seen no reduction of dark circles under my eyes and I have been using the product daily for weeks.

I also had quite a hard time even being able to pump out the product. I opened up the container and found there was no tube that runs down to the bottom so it doesn't really pump out anything. I have to actually open up the top to get any product out. So over all I'm fairly disappointed in the product. To order or see other reviews, click Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/Cream-Circles-Under-Puffy-Wrinkles/dp/B0131T8LIE/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1439428577&sr=1-1&keywords=eye+cream%2CB0131T8LIE

No comments:

Post a Comment