Thursday, March 9, 2017

TravelSafer Digital Tire Gauge



This is so much more convenient than a normal tire gauge. I ABSOLUTELY love the bold blue backlight. Makes it easy to read at night as well as the day. It already comes with batteries so you can use it right out of packaging. Has auto shut off for battery saving. Small enough to store in my glove compartment.

Very accurate reading and only takes seconds to get a number. I use this for not only my car but also my husbands motorcycle as well as my bicycle. So its easily used for most tires. Love it and highly recommend. To order your own or to check out other reviews. Click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/travelsafer-digital-pressure-illuminated-display/dp/b00so4oviq/?ie=utf8&m=a1ddu7nncp61h4&keywords=digital+tire+gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment